- Saturday, March 2
- Monday, March 4
- Tuesday, March 5
- Wednesday, March 6
- Thursday, March 7
- Saturday, March 9
New York City Packing / What to Bring
Students should plan to bring one small suitcase or duffle bag that will hold all of their clothing, shoes and toiletries. You will only be away for 3 nights so you should not need a large suitcase. This bag will go in the luggage compartment under the bus and will not be accessible during travel stops. All students will be provided with an NA Band New York City Trip Shirt that MUST BE WORN on a designated day TBD while in New York.
A recommended packing list is as follows:
- 3 sets of clothes appropriate for spending the whole day out and about in New York City
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes for walking
- Socks/Underwear for 3 days
- Black NA Bands T-shirt (required for Parade Day)
- Long Black Socks for your uniform
- Black Band Shoes
- Sweatshirt and weather appropriate winter jacket, hat & gloves as necessary for the weather
**Please remember that you represent the North Allegheny School District when we are in public. Students should be appropriately and respectfully dressed at all times because you will be in restaurants, Broadway shows, the 9/11 Memorial and museum and other public locations. We recommend jeans, track pants, appropriate shirts and hoodies. Please no pajama pants or inappropriate t-shirts while we are out and about in the city.
Students are permitted to bring one backpack containing incidentals and snacks that will be carried onto the bus with them.
- Your band uniform (in its garment bag), band shoes and band hat will be loaded into the luggage compartment of the buses.
- Student instruments will travel either on the bus or the trailer.
- We strongly urge students to leave their laptops in Pittsburgh to avoid loss/theft/damage. Students will be fully occupied in New York City each day.
- Please no gaming systems larger than a Nintendo Switch